Tuesday 11 March 2008


As motherhood continues for me not a day goes where I don't tell myself how lucky I am, and more and more baby P is my daughter, despite being an egg donation child she really does feel like she is my daughter and she is her own person.

I love her so much, she is showered with a million kisses everyday (and I was going to be a real 'put her down let her be independent' mother and I can't stop cuddling her!)
She is four months.

People do ask 'So who does she look like do you think?'

I have learnt to just shrug and say 'Well I think she looks like G' (dad)

They will all know after I tell P of her roots but until then it is irrelevant right now.

She will always know how special she is though I do just feel like P's mother with all the worries, fears and incredible love that, that entails.







Web Counter



Free Counter

No comments: